Student Tuition Payment Plans offered by NCC/FACTS
(If you have already read the following information, go directly to my.maricopa.edu. If you pop-up blocker is on, you may have trouble accessing this and the Nelnet website.)
To help you meet your educational expenses, Maricopa County Community Colleges are pleased to offer NCC/FACTS as a convenient online payment option. Students who choose to use NCC/FACTS may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester. They may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices available, the student also has the convenience of paying online as soon as he or she has registered.
This is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to enroll in a payment plan is $20 per agreement. The $20 payment plan fee is non-refundable.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NCC/FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at MCCCD. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option
Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
At MCCCD, we believe NCC/FACTS will offer many advantages to our students. Here are some of them:
- American Express and Discover may now be used to pay expenses through NCC/FACTS in addition to Visa and MasterCard.
- Students may spread their payments over a longer time period and more payments.
- Students may pay online instead of having to come to an MCCCD campus.
Enrolling in NCC/FACTS/eCASHIER
Before signing up, collect the following information:
- Your student ID as assigned by MCCCD.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NCC/FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. This information is normally located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Before you click the Submit button, carefully read through eCASHIER's Final Review, and the Terms and Conditions. An e-mail will be sent to you confirming enrollment through e-Cashier if you provide your email address. If a payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person listed as responsible for payment.
To sign up, go to My.maricopa.edu and complete the following step (if you have your pop-up blocker turned on, you may have trouble accessing this and the Nelnet website):
- Click on the "Login" button
- Enter your MEID and password
Still Have Questions?
NCC/FACTS customer service representatives are available by phone at (800) 609-8056
. (Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (CT), and Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The NCC/FACTS website is located at www.FACTSmgt.com