Welcome to Coyote Kickoff
Congratulations on starting your educational journey! We can’t wait to welcome you to CGCC, and that starts with Coyote Kickoff, our new student orientation program that will help make sure you’re prepared for your first semester.
Coyote Kickoff sessions are tailored for new-to-college students seeking a degree or pursuing a university transfer. That includes our early college students who participated in Dual Enrollment, ACE or Hoop of Learning programs.
Coyote Kickoffs help you feel at ease as you transition into your new adventure. You’ll meet with your academic advisors and get answers to all your new-student questions. You’ll also gain access to services and resources available to help you succeed, and get training on software tools available to help manage your new academic life.
You’ll be able to register for your first semester of classes, and secure them by choosing your payment option:
Tips for Success
- Be sure to register before you go
- If attending in person, check in 30 minutes before start time. Students who arrive late will be asked to reschedule.
- Because of limited space, only students are allowed to attend in person. Sorry, no guests (that includes your parents/guardians).
Before You Register for a Session
You’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Complete your enrollment steps.
- Determine your best course placement in English, Math, and Reading.
- Discover your financial aid options.
If you have questions about requirements or have a special situation, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com.
We have created a tailored Orientation for Veterans registering with VA benefits. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment support, and to register for a tailored session.
Register for Your New Student Orientation
Coyote Kickoffs are held virtually! Register today for an upcoming session.