Join us this month as we honor and support the LGBTQ+ Community! Our LGBTQ+ Coyotes, and allies, have coordinated an activity to not only support our peers but also get us moving toward a healthier lifestyle.
The Pride Stride is meant to be inclusive of all physical abilities, we encourage you to take the trek in any method you feel comfortable with; walk, run, ride, skate or wheel your way down our Pride Stride.
Dates to Participate: April 19 - 30
- Choose any of the above dates to participate in our Pride Stride
Location: Williams Campus
How to Participate?
- Sign up to become a participant; you’ll receive a downloadable Pride Bib and Free T-Shirt!
- Download your own event bib and add your own flavor to it: decorate it, celebrate who you are, cover it in affirmations-- the opportunities are limitless!
- Take a socially-distanced, self-guided walk, run, ride along our Pride Trail located along the Williams Campus
- Please remember to follow all Maricopa Community College’s guidelines and wear a mask while on campus and maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- Take a socially-distanced, self-guided walk in your own community.
- After your walk, fill out our Participation Form to claim your FREE T-Shirt!
- Share photos with us by tagging our social channels, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #coyotepridestride