It seems like every day brings a change in the ways we are fighting or preparing for COVID-19. While we can’t say for sure what things will look like in a month or six months, we can tell you your health and safety is our No. 1 priority. Here’s what we are doing right now to help you for your return to classes at our Pecos and Williams campuses.
Social Distancing Procedures
- We are continuing to implement the following social distancing procedures:
- You'll see floor decals and signage to encourage six feet of distancing in hallways, buildings and classrooms.
- We have one-way directional signage and stanchions in hallways to help the flow of foot traffic.
- We've moved, removed and placed signs of/on classroom furniture to ensure social distancing.
- We're utilizing larger classroom spaces to ensure social distancing in classes.
- Plexiglass dividers are installed at points of service around campus.
Masks and Health Precautions
- We are taking the following health precautions for maximum safety of our students:
- Temperature check stations are located on both campuses.
- Our mandatory mask policy remains in place for all students, faculty and staff.
- Extra masks are available in each classroom in case you forgot yours.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed throughout high traffic areas.
- Cleaning supplies and kits are available in each classroom for cleaning throughout class sessions.
- We've restricted access to buildings that are not hosting classes to limit traffic and use.
- Our buildings and campus facilities will receive increased cleaning and sanitation.
- Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is conducted in classrooms and buildings that will be in use.
- Signage is placed in each room indicating the last time that it was cleaned.
- We've made changes campus-wide to ventilation and air intake systems to circulate air through classrooms and buildings more frequently.
Pecos Campus Parking Update
- The west parking lot of our Pecos Campus is currently serving as a COVID-19 vaccination point of distribution (POD). Please enter campus via Norman Way and park in the lots on the east side of campus.
While dealing with this pandemic has taught us all one thing - that change is constant and inevitable - keep checking your Maricopa email and our social media channels for the latest news.