Welcome to Fall Semester! We can't wait for our new and returning students to join us for another year of learning and growth. As we get set to welcome students back to our campuses for more in-person classes, we wanted to share a video we made to show how we're keeping you safe in our NEW, new normal.
We’re looking forward to a new year and are focused on ensuring that you have a successful semester. In response to the developments of the COVID-19 Delta Variant, we've updated our health and safety protocols to protect you, faculty and staff.
- Face coverings are required to be worn indoors at any college facilities.
- We strongly encourage members of our community to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We will host vaccine clinics for students (and their friends and families) during the first week of classes. Additional details will be shared in the coming days.
- Students receiving the vaccine at our clinics will receive a $50 grocery gift card, while supplies last.
We will keep you updated as health and safety protocols change. Please continue to visit cgc.edu for the most up-to-date information.
Additionally, our course formats and student resources have been updated for the fall:
- The majority of our classes are being offered fully or partially in person (that’s what we call hybrid).
- We will continue to offer online and live online classes for your comfort and flexibility.
- Student resources and support services will be available online and in person
Have a great semester!