Here’s what we are doing right now to help you for your return to classes at our Pecos and Williams campuses.
Masks and Health Precautions
We're taking the following health precautions for maximum safety of our students, regardless of vaccination status:
- Temperature check stations are located on both campuses.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed throughout high traffic areas.
- Cleaning supplies and kits are available in each classroom for cleaning throughout class sessions.
- Our buildings and campus facilities will receive increased cleaning and sanitation.
- Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is conducted in classrooms and buildings that will be in use.
- We've made changes campus-wide to ventilation and air intake systems to circulate air through classrooms and buildings more frequently.
Social Distancing Procedures
We're continuing to implement the following social distancing procedures:
- We've moved, removed and placed signs on classroom furniture to ensure social distancing.
- We're utilizing larger classroom spaces to ensure social distancing in classes.
- Plexiglass dividers are installed at points of service around both campuses.
While dealing with this pandemic has taught us all one thing - that change is constant and inevitable - keep checking your Maricopa email and our social media channels for the latest news.