Happy New Year! We hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable winter break and holiday season. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Spring Semester and are focused on ensuring that you have a successful semester. In response to the developments of the COVID-19 Omicron variant, we wanted to remind you about our health and safety protocols created to protect our students, faculty and staff.
- Face coverings are required to be worn indoors at any college facilities.
- We strongly encourage members of our community to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We will host a COVID-19 vaccine event on Monday, January 10 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. in SC140 at our Pecos Campus. Pfizer and J&J vaccines will be available. No appointment is necessary. Additional vaccine events will be held throughout the semester.
We will keep you updated as health and safety protocols change. Please continue to visit cgc.edu for the most up-to-date information.
Additionally, our courses and student resources continue to be available in a variety of formats to meet your needs:
- The majority of our classes are being offered fully or partially in person (that’s what we call hybrid).
- We will continue to offer online and live online classes for your comfort and flexibility.
- Student resources and support services will be available online and in person.
We’re excited to offer classes and services that work for you and your schedule.