Yes, we know, no one likes tests. But tests are one way we can make sure you take classes that are at the right level for you. We want you to be properly challenged — and not overwhelmed — in your coursework. That’s why testing at our Testing Center is an important part of our enrollment process.
Testing services are available at our Pecos and Williams campuses. Both locations provide course placement testing and academic testing to help you pursue your goals. The Testing Center follows the National College Testing Association's Professional Standards and Guidelines.
What to Bring
- Valid photo ID and your 8-digit student ID number
What to Leave at Home
- Children—since they cannot be left unattended during your testing session
- Personal belongings—free lockers are available, but only on a limited, first-come, first-serve basis
- Please contact the Disability Resources Office for testing accommodations
- All testing sessions are monitored by proctors using video surveillance
- Exams are collected 15 minutes before closing