At Chandler-Gilbert Community College, we’ve worked hard to ensure our certificate and degree programs meet the highest educational standards. We are proud to be accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), an independent corporation aimed at advancing the quality of higher learning in the United States. The HLC is one of two commission members of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, which is one of six regional accreditors in the U.S. The HLC accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in 19 states.
Many of CGCC’s individual degrees and certificates are accredited or approved by their respective authoritative agencies. For questions about their accreditation process, contact these organizations directly.
Federal law requires Campus Security, the U.S. Department of Education, and Maricopa Community Colleges to disclose the information below to prospective students, current students, and college employees. For your convenience, we have put all disclosures in one convenient location and provided additional resources for students and employees.
For a full list of disclosures, please check our consumer information.
- Student Body Diversity Fall 2021
- CG Diversity Pell Grant Fall 2021
- Grad/Transfer Rates Fall 2018 Cohort ( Pell Grant/Stafford Loan Recipient)
- Grad/Trans Rate 4 Year Average (Fall 15, 16, 17, 18 cohorts)
- Grad/Tran Rates by Sport Fall 2018 Cohort
- Grad/Trans Rate Athletes 4 Yr. Average (Fall 15, 16, 17, 18 cohorts)
- Received Athletic Aid 2020-21