We are here to help you succeed! When you are ready to enroll in classes or request transcripts, CGCC Admissions and Records can guide you through the process.
While you can do most of the enrollment process online at my.maricopa.edu, our office can help with:
- Determining residency for tuition purposes
- Providing guidance on CGCC academic transcript requests
- Responding to requests for enrollment verifications
- Processing name changes (with proper documentation)
- Determining athletic eligibility
- Evaluating credits from prior learning experiences, such as Advanced Placement, Articulated Programs, College Level Examination Programs, Transfer Credits, and Military Service
- Evaluating credits and determining eligibility for graduation
Protect your personally identifiable information (PII)
PII is information that can be used to distinguish or trace a person’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information.
Some examples of PII include your:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Credit card numbers
- Phone number, mailing address, or email address
- Bank account numbers
CGCC does not accept personally identifiable information through email or fax, so we will not process documents sent in this manner.
Need to Upload a Completed File?
Follow these steps:
- Download one of the above forms.
- Complete and sign the form. We now accept electronic signatures
- Submit the completed PDF (and any accompanying documents, if necessary) here.
Processing Your Request
- It may take three to five business days for our team to review your submitted documents and fulfill your request(s). Please check your Maricopa email for updates.
- We’ll email your Maricopa email once your document is processed.
- If we’re unable to process your document, we will notify you of the issue and tell you how to resubmit with the needed information.
Additional Requirement for Students Under the Age of 18
If you are under age 18 and have not already submitted the Parent/Guardian Responsibility and Consent for Students Under Age of 18 form, then you and your parent can complete the form here.