If college feels a little overwhelming, don’t worry. Our academic advisors are here to help you get where you want to go. Contact Academic Advisement to:
- Develop your academic and career goals
- Review degree requirements and determine if you’re on track
- Explore university transfer options
- Identify college resources to help you succeed
Are you a new student?
Have you completed your enrollment steps? Register for our new student orientation, Coyote Kickoff, today! As part of orientation, you’ll receive support from your advisor.
Our new student orientation is also tailored for early college (Dual, ACE or Hoop) students who recently completed high school courses.
Are you a continuing student?
If you have already completed your first semester and want support for your educational goals, your academic advisor is ready when you are!
Schedule your video appointment:
- Your appointment will be via video meeting as if you were in person. Don't worry, a web camera is not required or it can be turned off during the session. Your advisor will share their screen with you and help you plan your next steps.
- New students who have not completed their Coyote Kickoff will be redirected to register for a new student orientation session. We recommend you start there first to avoid any delays.
Online advising is available
Don't need an appointment? Advisors can help you with certain advising requests by submitting one of our online request forms. An advisor will respond to your request by notifying you in your Advising Notes within 5-7 days.