If you’re like most students, your first online course can be intimidating. Whether your classes are live online or online on your own time,it’s common for students to wonder:
- Do I have the right equipment?
- Can I succeed as a first-time online student?
- What support will I have to succeed?
- Do they have tutors if I struggle with a course assignment?
- Is tech support available if I have issues accessing my classes or assignments?
- How can I connect with my professor?
We’ve got you covered! Our faculty and staff are committed to supporting your success. The best next step is to connect with the resources below in preparation for your courses. Let us know where you need the most support and we’ll guide you along the way.