Are you looking for a career in the aerospace, automotive, computing, or other tech fields? Our Composites Technician Boot Camp will prepare you for in-demand careers. Composite technicians’ roles are in high demand because of their range in material knowledge and industry diversity. From graphite and carbon fiber to fiberglass and Kevlar, composite technicians can assemble, fabricate, and repair products from a wide range of composite parts and materials.
During the two-week camp, you will learn the basics of composite materials, construction, and repair. You will also become proficient in manufacturing methods and equipment, assessment, and repair of composite structures using vacuum bagging, corrosion control, electrical bonding, materials substitutions, machining of composite components, mold fabrication, and hot bond repair of composite components.
Tuition for the three-credit-hour boot camp is $255 for Maricopa County residents, in addition to a $15 registration fee for a total of $270. Each boot camp will be limited to 15 students so we encourage you to register early. The boot camp sessions will be hosted in-person at our Williams Campus.
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Submit your FREE pre-assessment for program qualification.
Our team will reach out to you to confirm a passing score on the pre-assessment within 1-2 business days. While you wait, you can get a head start on enrolling by creating a student account here. You will need a student account to take classes at CGCC!
Make note of your MEID and student ID number, as our team will need this information to enroll you.
- After our team has confirmed your passing score and interest in the class section, provide us with your MEID and student ID number and we will enroll you into the class! Make sure to pay for the class to save your seat.
BOOT CAMP SCHEDULES:
- 07/18-07/25, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
- 08/22-09/02, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
- 09/12-09/23, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
- 10/03-10/14, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
- 10/24-11/04, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
- 11/28-12/09, 4 - 7:50 p.m.
For questions about the boot camp, please email email@example.com.