College historical records repository
The mission of the Chandler-Gilbert Community College Archives is to collect, arrange, describe, preserve, and make available institutional records of enduring administrative, legal, or historical value. These archives preserve historical and cultural records about college activities, people, and events.
As a special collection of the Library, the archives are housed in the Technical Services area of our two library locations. They are a repository for selected college documents, historical images, and videos/DVD’s for all of the college’s locations.
Types of materials collected
- CGCC statements of vision, mission, value, and strategic planning
- Annual reports, surveys, adopted budgets, and major grant reports/associated grant literature
- North Central Association and Higher Learning Commission Self-Study and accreditation reports
- Class schedules, college catalogs, student handbooks, and commencement programs and videos
- Select CGCC-produced photographs, video, and/or other media
- CGCC student-produced literature and newspapers
Archives and history research request
Please contact us for assistance accessing archival material. The time required for a request may vary due to the type of request and staff time — please allow up to three weeks to process your request.
Direct your questions and requests to: