The Maricopa Student Refund Program (MSRP) has changed
Effective December 17, 2018, Nelnet Campus Commerce began processing all student refunds for the Maricopa Community Colleges.
To ensure you receive your student refunds, you will need to enroll with Nelnet. Here’s how:
- Log into your Student Center at My.Maricopa.edu.
- In the Finance section, simply click on the Manage Refunds link and follow the prompts to select your refund method.
- Direct deposit (ACH) transfer to your bank account
- Reloadable Debit Card
- Paper check
Everyone should enroll, especially if you anticipate receiving a refund for any of the following items:
- Financial Aid
- Book Advances
- Cash Payment
- Check Payment
- Payment Plan Payments
Note: You must be eligible for a refund. Refunds for credit card payments will continue to be processed back to the original credit card used.
Update your address
To ensure timely processing of your refunds and/or book advance, it’s very important that the address we have on file for you is correct. This is necessary regardless of the refund method selected. To update your address:
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu, and select the Student Center icon.
- Scroll down to the Personal Information section and verify that ALL addresses (Home, Mail, Bill) in your student information file are correct.
- If any information is incorrect, please update the information immediately.
You are responsible for keeping your information up-to-date to ensure that your refund is processed in a timely manner. We are here to help you with this process.
Paper checks are available for students. Checks may take up to 7-14 days to be received, and will be mailed to the address in your Online Student Center.
Please note: The $15 registration fee per semester is non-refundable and will not be refunded. In addition, payment plan participants who paid the $20 non-refundable enrollment fee will not be refunded the enrollment fee. You must officially drop or withdraw from classes during the appropriate refund period in order to be eligible for a refund of your tuition charges.
Maricopa Community Colleges is here to help you with this process. For more information, stop by Student Business Services on campus, or call (480) 731-8800.