When it comes to paying for college, there’s no single right answer. Every student’s financial plan will be different, and Student Business Services is here to help you decide what’s best for you. You may even choose to use a combination of payment methods. Researching your options early will help you create a plan that works best for you.
You have many options for paying your tuition and fees:
- Pay your tuition online or by phone
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Utilize scholarships
- Apply for financial aid (grants, loans, Federal Work-Study)
- Utilize your veterans benefits
- Take advantage of third-party authorizations (such as 529, military, and employer payments)
Not sure which options are available to you? Schedule an appointment with Student Business Services.