Not everyone is able to pay their tuition up front, but you shouldn’t let that stop you from getting your education. Maricopa Community Colleges has partnered with Nelnet to offer a payment plan that allows you to spread the cost of your classes out over the semester without taking out a loan. That means no interest, no finance charges, and no credit check. The only fee you’ll pay is a $20 enrollment fee per plan.
Paying in installments makes budgeting for college easier. And you can pay online however you'd prefer — automatic bank payment (from a checking or savings account) or a credit/debit card.
To enroll in the payment plan:
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu.
- Disable your internet browser's pop-up blocker.
- Click on the Student Center icon, and log in using your MEID and current password.
- Scroll down to the Finances section of your Student Center and select the “My Payment Options/Manage My Payment Plan” link.
- Select “Set up/Manage Payment Plan” to begin your payment plan enrollment.
Your down payment amount will be based on the date you enroll. You’ll receive a confirmation at the email address that Nelnet has on record, and you can review your agreement details the following business day at www.mypaymentplan.com.
Costs to participate
- $15 deposit that is applied to your account
- $20 per semester, non-refundable enrollment fee
- $30 returned payment fee (if payment is returned)
Learn more about the payment plan.
Contact Nelnet customer service by phone at 800-609-8056 Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.