We know money can be a sensitive subject, but Student Business Services at Chandler-Gilbert Community College is here to make you feel comfortable talking about finances.
We can answer all of your financial questions and strive to make the process of paying your tuition as simple as possible. Contact us if you have questions about:
- Paying your tuition or fees
- Payment options available
- How to set up a payment plan
- Requesting a refund
- How to receive your financial aid disbursement
- Arranging 529, military, or employer payments (third-party)
- Paying a facility rental fee
1098-T Tax Statements
To find your 1098-T tax statement, visit your Student Center. You’ll need your MEID and password to access the form. Note: You will receive a 1098-T statement only if you paid some or all of your tuition out of pocket. Students being reimbursed by a federal grant will not receive a 1098-T.