Help with writing for college, and for life
Being able to communicate through the written word is an essential skill, no matter what you’re studying. Whether you need help with school papers, or want to improve your writing ability, our tutors can show you how!
At CGCC’s Writing Center, we provide:
- Free one-on-one tutoring sessions with English faculty and experienced writers
- 10 computer stations for writing as well as conducting online research and completing computer training modules
- Access to handouts, books, workshops, and online resources
- A comfortable, quiet study area
- A great setting for small-group work
Helpful, friendly tutors
Our writing tutors are kind, knowledgeable, and caring — ready to help you at every stage of the writing process. They can show you how to brainstorm ideas, plan and outline, and correctly format your papers, stories and essays. They work with all levels and abilities, and in every academic subject. They are especially good at reducing stress and anxiety, while building your confidence as a college writer.
We’re located on the second floor of the library in room LIB230. No appointment necessary.
We’re located in Bridget Hall, room BRID114.
(Closed this summer)
Questions about our Writing Centers? Call 480-732-7231 or email email@example.com.
In addition to individual tutoring, our Writing Centers also offer workshops on related topics. Check back often to see what’s coming up.