Let’s take care of our Computer Labs
Please observe the following regulations for keeping our Computer Labs clean, safe, and available for all to share:
- Cellphones should be in silent or vibration mode only. Please do not answer or make calls inside of the lab. If you must take a call, please step outside.
- Sorry, no eating or drinking in the computer lab.
- Non-registered students such as minor children or dependent adults are not allowed in the lab.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings including the computer lab.
- Please do not disconnect any equipment or peripherals.
- Lab software that is copyrighted may not be copied. Students may not install any software program or utility on any lab computer, nor may students tamper with, alter, or delete any software program or utility from any lab computer. This includes disconnecting cables, or attempting to connect private hardware to school resources.
- Machines left for more than 15 minutes with no obvious signs of occupancy will be signed out.
- Please respect your peers by refraining from making unnecessary noise. Don’t shout, play music on speakers, or engage in loud conversation. (Note that faculty and staff are required to speak with and assist students with homework at a low volume.)
- If other students are waiting to use a computer, please limit your time to 2 hours.
- All students must abide by the Internet Acceptable Use policy mandated by the Maricopa Community College District
- The primary use of these resources should be for work related to academics.
- After-hours access is not permitted in the lab.
- Violation or abuse of any policy, equipment, or lab staff member will be reported to Public Safety and the Dean of Student Services and may result in suspension or revocation of lab privileges.