Whether you’re getting ready to apply for admission to CGCC or you’re a current student with a special request the Admissions & Records Office can help with, you’ll find the various admissions forms you may need below.
- Request for Admission/Enrollment – Students Under age 18
- Financial Responsibility and Consent for Students Under 18
- FERPA Release
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Dependent Domicile Affidavit
- Independent Domicile Affidavit
- Declaration of Citizenship or Status
- Refund Appeal Exception Request
- Name and Social Security Number Changes
Need to Upload a Completed File? Follow these steps:
- Download one of the above forms.
- Complete and sign the form. We now accept electronic signatures
- Submit the completed PDF (and any accompanying documents, if necessary) here.
Processing Your Request
- It may take three to five business days for our team to review your submitted documents and fulfill your request(s). Please check your Maricopa email for updates.
- We’ll email your Maricopa email once your document is processed.
- If we’re unable to process your document, we will notify you of the issue and tell you how to resubmit with the needed information.
Additional Requirement for Students Under the Age of 18
If you are under age 18 and have not already submitted the Parent/Guardian Responsibility and Consent for Students Under Age of 18 form, then you and your parent can complete the form here.