Whether you’re getting ready to apply for admission to CGCC or you’re a current student with a special request the Admissions & Records Office can help with, you’ll find the various admissions forms you may need below.
- Request for Admission/Enrollment – Students Under age 18
- Financial Responsibility and Consent for Students Under 18
- FERPA Release
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Dependent Domicile Affidavit
- Independent Domicile Affidavit
- Declaration of Citizenship or Status
- Refund Appeal Exception Request
- Name and Social Security Number Changes
Need to Upload a Completed File? Follow these steps:
- Download one of the above forms.
- Complete and sign the form. We now accept electronic signatures
- Submit the completed PDF (and any accompanying documents, if necessary) here.
Processing Your Request
- It may take three to five business days for our team to review your submitted documents and fulfill your request(s). Please check your Maricopa email for updates.
- We’ll email your Maricopa email once your document is processed.
- If we’re unable to process your document, we will notify you of the issue and tell you how to resubmit with the needed information.