Well, what do you know, New Adventures in Learning offers courses on a wide variety of subjects, and they change every semester! Our classes consist of lecture series, discussion groups, hands-on courses, field trips, and more. Some meet only once, while others meet weekly throughout the semester. Take a look around and discover something new — you never know what you might learn!
How to start your learning adventure
If you are not currently a member of New Adventures, you must first become a CGCC college student. There are two ways to do this.
(1) The preferred way is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a New Adventures student application form.
(2) The alternate way is to call 480-857-5500 and leave a message with your name, phone number and email address and request a New Adventures student application form. The form will be emailed to you to begin the process.
If you are currently a member, decide which classes you’d like to take using our Curriculum Guide and List of Classes. To make sure the classes you want to take don’t conflict with one another, use the Class Conflict Table. Then all you have to do is register. It’s easy as one, two, three:
- Create your online account/retrieve your UserName/Change your password..
- Register for classes.
- If you get stuck, use our guide on how to register for classes.
Tell us what you think
We want to ensure New Adventures in Learning is meeting your expectations — and then some! Help us improve our program by filling out the evaluation form you receive at the end of each class, whether you’re attending or presenting.
If you missed an opportunity to comment on your experience, please feel free to mail us an evaluation form or write to us at:
New Adventures in Learning
Sun Lakes Center – CGCC
25105 S. Alma School Road
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
You can also email the President or Chair of the Curriculum Committee.
Chair of the Curriculum Committee: email@example.com
Student evaluation forms
Presenter evaluation form
- Presenter review of New Adventures