Flight Students

Prepare your flight training for takeoff

If you want to take your flight training to a higher level, the CGCC Veterans Services Office can help you get there. The Veterans Administration offers flight training benefits to flight students who want to advance their pilot qualifications, and those benefits can be administered through CGCC.

You must have a private pilot’s license and valid medical certification before you start training.

Participation requirements are the same for all GI Bill® programs, but the payment amount varies depending on the GI Bill® program and flight school. Contact Chandler-Gilbert’s Veterans Services Office for complete details about certifying for flight student benefits.

Interested in applying to the Aviation Program? Visit their program page to learn more.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.