Find the right form for you
When you’re ready to apply for the educational benefits you’re entitled to, simply fill out and submit the correct paperwork from the lists below.
Once you’ve completed the necessary forms, you may submit them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at 602.396.5057.
Students who have never used VA benefits before must complete every form listed below. If you have not submitted an application to the VA to determine your eligibility for VA education benefits, you may do so here.
Students transferring from another college who have used VA benefits must submit every form on this list.
- VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
- Copy of DD Form 214, Member 4 or VA Certificate of Eligibility
- CGCC Veterans Enrollment Policy Form
- Request for Benefits Form — This form must be completed each semester
- Prior College Credit Form indicating all colleges previously attended
- You must order official academic transcripts from ALL colleges previously attended and have them sent to the CGCC Admissions and Records Office. Until they are received, the CGCC Veterans Office will only certify you for two semesters. Students must also complete the Evaluation of Prior College Credit Form and submit it to Admissions and Records. Once the transcripts have been evaluated, notify the CGCC Veterans Office.
Students who have attended CGCC the prior semester use the appropriate forms from this list.
- Request for Benefits Form — This form must be completed each semester. Continuing students can submit it directly to CGCC Veterans Services if they do not desire academic advising.
- If you are taking classes at another institution and CGCC is your parent school, you will also need to complete the Parent School Letter Request Form.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.