VA Work-Study Program
The VA Work-Study Program is available to any eligible veteran or their dependents who are receiving VA education benefits and attending school three-quarter time or more.
The work the veteran or dependent actually does will depend on their individual interests and the type of work available; however, the work must be VA-related. Students will be selected for the work-study program based on their ability to complete the work-study contract before the end of their eligibility and based on job availability.
The program is open to persons training on a full-time or 3/4-time basis under the following programs:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® Transfer of Entitlement (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill® Active – MGIB-AD (Chapter 30)
- Veteran Readiness and Employment – VR&E (Chapter 31)
- Montgomery GI Bill® Active – MGIB-SR (Chapter 1606)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance – DEA (Chapter 35)
Learn more about VA work Study.
Students who are interested in applying for a VA Work-study position at Chandler-Gilbert’s Veterans Services office will need to submit a VA Work-Study application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.