Preparing for your journey after graduation
Senior year is an exciting time. Life is full of possibilities, and you’re thinking about what’s next in your education. We’d love to see you start college at Chandler-Gilbert. If you’re interested in attending CGCC, we can help you get started.
Preparing your senior year
In the months leading to your graduation, there is a lot you can do to explore and prepare for your transition into college. Browse this monthly timeline for your senior year to start planning for what’s next.
AUGUST - DECEMBER
If you attend Basha, Campo Verde, Chandler, Desert Ridge, Eastmark, Gilbert, Higley, Mesquite, Perry, Queen Creek, or Williams Field High School we have CGCC College Advisors at your high school. Find out who your contact is here.
JANUARY - MARCH
- Note any specific deadlines and apply early!
- Check our Financial Aid webpage often — CGCC-specific scholarships are usually updated in March or April, but other opportunities are often post sooner.
- Plan to apply for any scholarships before you graduate from high school because you may need to ask a teacher or counselor for a letter of recommendation.
- Attend a Financial Aid or other College Workshop
- CGCC also offers a monthly payment plan, textbook rentals, and free parking!