Step 1 – Get Admitted
- Create student account
- Select Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- When you finish your application, you will receive:
- MEID (User ID)
- Student ID Number
- Maricopa email (YourMEID@maricopa.edu)
- You will not have access to your Maricopa email until your photo ID has been processed.
Step 2 – Dual Enrollment Next Steps Form
Students must select Chandler-Gilbert Community College as their college for Dual Enrollment
- You’ll receive an email from email@example.com to all of the email addresses listed on your Next Steps Form on how to add classes once your information has been verified. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
- All students are required to meet the college's general admissions requirement. Students must have one of the following:
- High School AzMERIT ELA score of Proficient or higher
- High School composite PSAT or SAT score of 720 or higher, or a composite ACT score of 12
- Completion of any EdReady Placement
- Unweighted, cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher (Juniors and Seniors only)
*If you are under the age of 18, a parent email address is required to have on file.
Determine Placement - Students must meet the college prerequisites for their courses, which are listed on the class list, and provide proof or documentation, or you will not be able to add classes.
Our colleges utilize multiple options to determine course placement. Students will be able to submit the following:
- Freshman and Sophomores
- High school level PSAT and AzMERIT ELA scores can be submitted on the Dual Enrollment Next Steps Form. Please note, we can't accept ACT Aspire scores.
- EdReady Placement Test
Step 3 – Enroll in Dual Enrollment Classes
Step 4 – Pay Tuition
Tuition is due the day you enroll. You will be dropped for non-payment without notice. You can pay tuition, or sign up for the payment plan in your Student Center. The first automatic drop for spring will occur on January 5th. Automatic drops will continue every Wednesday.
For spring classes:
The last date to submit the Next Steps Form and self-enroll for spring is February 12, 2023. Submissions received after that date will not be processed. Once our registration deadline has passed, no enrollment will be allowed. No exceptions. The last date to receive a refund for spring is February 21, 2023.