Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert


Fall 2020 Update:

  • Due to the escalation of COVID-19 cases, our in-person instruction and services plans may be modified to continue to protect the health and safety of our communities.
  • Fall classes start August 24. Go to LearnSafe website for more information or call 480-784-0999.
  • Services will continue to be offered remotely via phone, email, and online.
  • Mail and delivery services are still being accepted at our Pecos and Williams campuses. Please follow posted signage for receiving.


Reporting Change of Address

Update your address

It’s important to keep your file up to date to maintain your legal status while you’re in the U.S. That includes reporting any change of address. All F-1 students who have moved to a different place of residence must report their new address to CGCC’s International Education Program (IEP) office within 10 days, and we are required to enter it into SEVIS immediately. You must also complete an AR-11 form and send it immediately to the address listed on the back. You can download it here, or pick up a copy from our IEP office. Students from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, and Cuba are required to complete the AR-11SR, which can be downloaded here.