There are many things that make Chandler-Gilbert Community College a place where international students thrive. Why CGCC? Our location is one: Chandler and Gilbert are two of the fastest-growing communities in the U.S. They’re suburbs of Phoenix, the fifth-largest city in the country.
Here are 12 more things to remember about all the opportunities you can take advantage of — as a student at CGCC and in our surrounding community.
- Affordable tuition rates
- Small class sizes for more personal attention
- Excellent transfer record to four-year universities
- CGCC’s welcoming campus environment and family atmosphere
- Available housing near our Williams Campus, as well as homestay assistance
- One-on-one attention from staff in International Student Services
- Free tutoring services to help you reach your educational goals
- A Conversational Partnership Program, to help improve language skills
- Clubs and student organizations that connect you with others who share your interests
- A comprehensive orientation on adjustment to American life as well as academic success and transfer options
- State-of-the-art professional/technical training programs and a wireless computing environment
- Convenient access to year-round outdoor recreation, from hiking, snow skiing, and camping to swimming, boating, tennis, and golf